Terms and Conditions of Sale
“Seller” means A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS (“Solstice”). “Buyer” means the legal entity purchasing Goods from Seller. “Goods” means the products offered by Seller and/or purchased by Buyer. “Offer” means any quote, proposal, or offer to sell Goods provided by Seller to Buyer. “Order” means any purchase order or similar instrument issued by Buyer to Seller to purchase Goods.
All sales are subject to and expressly conditioned upon the terms and conditions contained herein, and upon buyer’s assent thereto. No variation of these terms and conditions will be binding upon seller unless agreed to in writing and signed by an officer or other authorized representative of seller.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. Any products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary so before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are not physicians, and strongly recommend that you consult your doctor BEFORE you use our products or services. We are happy to answer any questions that your doctor may have about our products and services.
WARNING: Do not use any of these products if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner if you experience dizziness, tremors, sleeplessness, headache, heart palpitations or tingling sensations. Refrain from use if you are at risk or are currently being treated for high blood pressure, psychiatric, liver, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, pernicious anemia or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate. See your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking any prescription drug or MAO inhibitor. Keep all products out of the reach of children. None of these products are intended for use by persons under the age of 18, unless approved by a healthcare practitioner.
Our Hemp/CBD products contain < 0.3% THC.
You agree to indemnify and hold A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS and officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our products and services or our Web site.
You agree that A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the web site or any services, products or information obtained on or through the web site, even if A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including, without limitation, damages from: personal injury; cost of procurement of substitute goods and services any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through or from the web site; and/or loss of profits, use, data or other intangible losses.
A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the SolsticeSupplements.com web site as a whole and/or any or all of the web site features, products, prices of products, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of the web site with or without notice to you. You agree that A SIMPLE LLC dba SOLSTICE SUPPLEMENTS shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on the web site or the web site itself.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.solsticesupplements.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Solstice and Solstice is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Solstice is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Solstice of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.solsticesupplements.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.solsticesupplements.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Solstice may share such information and data with any third party with whom Solstice has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.solsticesupplements.com users and customers.
Orders received by 2 PM MST Monday-Friday will ship the same day. Orders placed after 3PM on Friday will ship out on the following Monday. The only exceptions are USPS holidays, which are as follows:
New Year’s Day
Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr
George Washington’s Birthday
United States Postal Service covers all 50 states including all territories.
First class packages are not guaranteed or insured and can take anywhere from 3-6 business days to deliver. For more information regarding this service, please visit USPS.
Priority package delivery dates do not come with a money-back guarantee. This service does come with insurance up to $50, with some exceptions. For more information on this service, please visit USPS.
Priority Express is a guaranteed service with an estimated delivery time of 1-2 business days. Scheduled delivery date depends on origin, destination, and drop-off time. These shipments are insured up to $100, with some exclusions. USPS Express does not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses. For more information, please visit USPS.
Please note if an order has been lost or delayed by USPS, a refund will not be issued if the address is correct and verified by a tracking number/invoice provided by the USPS. An external investigation will have to be opened by the customer through the United States Post Office to determine location of the package. If package is returned to Solstice Supplements, only then can items be reshipped or refunded; we have had packages, assumed lost, delivered at a later date due to USPS mishandling. The implementing of this policy is in part due to past orders being filled twice at the expense of Solstice Supplements due to the mishandling by USPS. We will offer as much assistance as needed to remedy any issues arise.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Solstice Supplements (www.solsticesupplements). If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price (minus the shipping, handling, and other charges). This applies only when half or more of the order’s contents are returned to prevent fraud.
**The return shipping fee will be at the responsibility of the customer. We can provide a return label for an easy return process. This fee will then be deducted from the refund.
1429 CARLISLE BLVD NE SUITE A
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110
For your protection, we do not resell returned items. If we make an error, it will be corrected at the expense of Solstice Supplements.
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2017 Solstice Supplements.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.